Chapter - 1 , Part - 2

After  India's Super Talent  auditions..
    I went Mumbai on 16 July 2018 for struggle  with acting winner in audition  (pranav uniyal)..
 I struggled 1 year  in Mumbai .. 
In struggle  I gave auditions in various place of Mumbai..  searching for work...  finally I met famous comedian Sunil Pal in dubbing studio with the help of the comedian Ahmed Sayed..
      

          With comedian Ahmed Sayed...---



With Comedian Sunil Pal..--




              Me in Dubbing Studio....---

    

  Then we done  group laughing dubbing in studio for Sunil pal's  movie  "wigg Boss "  ( me , comedian Ahmed Sayed  & group )

I also done 6 month job in Mumbai  for survival ( struggle ) ..

  At the end of the Mumbai struggle days  Lencho gave an audition " Mr. Comedy "  on 30 April 2019  with the help of comedian Rauf Shaikh ...  competition begins between top 15 comedian including me ... my audition become better ..  Actor Aariff  Khan ( jr.. Anil Kapoor ) Comedian Sunil Pal  was the judge of the show .  Judge praise me and my stand up comedy  but I couldn't won the show in top 3.. but I was happy because  I met  another famous comedian  Zuber Shaikh & Sumedh Sindhe ..  Both liked my mimicry & comedy .. 




With Comedian Zuber Shaikh...---


With Comedian Rauf Shaikh..--


With Comedian Sumedh Shinde..---


 With Judge of the show Actor Aariff Khan...--


After this my fan - following was increasing a little bit..

After Mumbai I came in  Uttarakhand  .. by above this I had done first show in my school 
(  S. V. M. I. C. Purola Uttarkashi)...

   
    

   After that I performed in open mics Haridwar  " The Stage of Art " I got so much love in here by standup comedy... I also rewarded 500 rupees prize for awesome comedy show ..













At that time I also gave another audition "Uttarakhand Talent Hunt 2019 " 

I was in top 6 winner in this audition & we got the chance to perform  in " Dehradun film festival " on September 2019.. & we successfully performed there..  top 6 winner got various prizes & certificate. .







After then I had become  The "Actor Mimicry Artist and Standup Comedian of Uttarakhand "
 ---- Durgesh Lencho Nautiyal 
  
After all that I had join in Asort -- A network marketing company for 6 month 

In network marketing  I had done various  comedy show , open mics  in Delhi & Dehradun  also did acting skit & many more..

Durgesh Lencho Resume ...--- 

An open mics.....--


 comedy show for a network marketing company...--




 Delhi Show for network marketing company...--







Group Acting Skit ....---




After that....
In this year 2020 Corona decease increase very hardly ...
Lockdown begin March to present...---

 In lockdown days ..--

I made a photo frame with my inspiration  person "Jayvijay Sachan "

             Very precious & happy moment for me..                  ❤❤💖💖😍😍😍😎😎🤩🤩😇😇



----  ये थी मेरी अभी तक की  कहानी .......

    Chapter - 1 Complete 

__________________--------------------_________________

       " hope for a next Upcoming Successful chapter of my life... "


Hope for .... upcoming  chapter - 2..

      ----- Thank you So much For all love ..!!

__________________________________________________







Comments

Popular Posts